Fighter Series Street Racing Seat by Sparco®. Homologation: Not Rated; Shell Material: Fiberglass; Monocoque Shell; Bottom Fixing; Upholstery: Net Spacer Fabric; Available in Black color with Black or Red Inserts. Drawing on decades of racing history, Sparco has created an extensive line of street car seats that offer the ultimate in comfort and performance. Sparco ergonomic designs help cradle and protect the driver against even the most demanding lateral forces.
- Accepts 4-point harness
- Aggressive side and shoulder bolsters
- Removable, washable cover
- Fabric: Net Spacer
- Monocoque Fiberglass Shell
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- A: External Width at Torso Bolsters - 18.8"
- X: Internal Width at Torso Bolsters - 25"
- B: External width at Shoulders - 20"
- C: Height from Base to Shoulder Wings - 14.6"
- D: External Width Across Thigh Bolsters - 11.3"
- Z: Internal Width at Center Cushion - 23.8"
- E: Front-to-Back Base Length - 19.8"
- F: Top-to-Bottom Maximum Height - 34.5"
- G: Backrest Projection - NA
- Racing Seat Dimensions Chart
The Fighter seat combines the extreme support drivers have come to expect from Sparco competition line with the ease of installation found in Sparco street performance seats. The lightweight shell is wrapped in a removable and washable cover and a perforated abrasion-resistant inserts for added durability. The aggressive side and shoulder bolsters offer tremendous support while the dual-density lumbar pads can be adjusted to customize the fit to the driver’s body.
Sparco® was founded in 1977 by two young drivers from Turin with a single purpose in mind – to give motorsport more safety and style. Their dream came true and now it's a world level consolidated reality. Today Sparco is the world's number one manufacturer of top-of-the-line racing and karting equipment including suits, gloves, shoes, helmets and underwear; sportswear and teamwear; tuning products. Looking with confidence into the future, Sparco continues to innovate with further enhanced features based on customers' feedback.