Universal Single DIN AM/FM/MP3/WMA/MP4 Digital Media Receiver by Sound Storm Lab®. If you're in search of a high-end entertainment product while also looking to customize your dashboard, this add-on is just the ticket. This device delivers superior performance with the capability to bring you entertainment that makes sense.
- Requires a dash opening which is approximately 7" wide by 2" high
- You may need the stereo dash kit to install this product. Please, make sure that the mounting location fits the size of the stereo you've selected
- Professional Installation recommended
- 40 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- No CD or DVD Player, Plays USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FM and Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, Inputs
- Front & Rear Pre Amp Outputs
- MP3 through: USB/SD
- Other Formats: MP3, WMA, MP4, JPEG
Inputs & Outputs:
- USB Port: Front panel
- SD Port: Front panel
- Aux-In: Front panel
- Pre-Amp Outputs: Front & Rear
Performance & Controls:
- Total Power Output: 160 Watts (40 Watts x 4 Ch)
- Last Position Memory: Yes
- Switchable Tuner Frequencies: USA
- Tuner Preset: 18 FM / AM
- Selectable Preset EQ: Yes
- ID3-Tag Information: Yes
- Clock Display: Yes
- Chassis Type: Single-DIN
- Width: 7.125"
- Height: 2.125"
- Depth: 6.25"
Sound Storm Laboratories® is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), the company was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm Laboratories engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.