Universal Double DIN DVD/CD/AM/FM/MP3/WMA/AVI Receiver with 6.5" Touchscreen Display, Built-In Bluetooth and License Plate Rearview Backup Camera by Sound Storm Lab®. If you’re in search of a high-end entertainment product while also looking to customize your dashboard, this add-on is just the ticket. This device delivers superior performance with the capability to bring you entertainment that makes sense.
- Requires a dash opening which is approximately 7" wide by 4" high
- You may need the stereo dash kit to install this product. Please, make sure that the mounting location fits the size of the stereo you've selected
- Professional Installation recommended
- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
- 80W x 4 Max Power, RDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Wireless Remote, Camera included
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls
- DVD±R/RW Video: Yes
- CD±R/RW Audio & Video: Yes
- MP3 through: Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD
- Other Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI, MP4, FLAC
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Yes
- Bluetooth Hands-free: Yes
- Bluetooth Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
Inputs & Outputs:
- USB Port: Front or Rear
- SD Port: Front panel
- Aux-In: Front panel
- A/V Input: Rear
- Rear Camera Input: Yes
- Pre-Amp Outputs: Front, Rear & Sub
- Video Output: 2
Performance & Controls:
- Total Power Output: 320W (80W x 4 Ch)
- Last Position Memory: Yes
- One Bit D/A Convertor: Yes
- E.S.P. (Electronic Skip Protection): Yes
- Wireless Remote Control: Yes
- Steering Wheel Control (*Interface not included): Yes
- Screen Size: 6.5"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Switchable Tuner Frequencies: USA, EUROPE
- RDS Tuner: Yes
- Tuner Preset: 18 FM / 12 AM
- A.M.S. ( Auto Memory Search): Yes
- Selectable Preset EQ: Yes
- ID3-Tag Information: Yes
- Clock Display: Yes
- Chassis Type: Double-DIN
- Width: 7"
- Height: 3.94"
- Depth: 6.08"
Sound Storm Laboratories® is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), the company was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm Laboratories engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.