7-Band Graphic Equalizer with Subwoofer Level Control by Sound Storm Lab®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Half-DIN 7 Band Pre-Amp EQ
- Equalization Range +/- 12dB
- EQ bands 60Hz, 150Hz, 400Hz, 1khz, 3kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz
- Front Input
- Front, Rear & Sub Outputs
- Subwoofer Level Control and X-BASS Bass enhancer
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Inputs: Front
- Outputs: Front, Rear & Sub
- Low Pass Filter: 80 Hz to 150 Hz
- Maximum Input Voltage: 4 V
- Maximum Output Voltage: 1.5 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB
- S/N Ratio > (A-Weighted): 60 dB
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.05 %
- Subwoofer Level Control: Yes
- Length: 7"
- Width: 5.375"
- Height: 1"
Sound Storm Laboratories® is a multi-million dollar full-line car audio manufacturer. Headquartered in Southern California (about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles), Sound Storm was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. This 'more-bang-for-the-buck' philosophy was incorporated into every aspect of the company. MOSFET power supplies, vacuum fluorescent displays, and neodymium magnet structures are some examples of leading edge technologies utilized by Sound Storm engineers. Their designers continually research and develop the latest electronics, materials, and production techniques to set the pace for performance, quality, and style in the car audio industry.