Hybrid Hardware by Solera Awnings®. Plain Head. Fixed Pitch. Arm Size: 60-1/2". The Solera Hybrid Awning is the next best thing to a power awning. Simple crank operation makes setting up camp fast and easy, and the Hybrid locks into place when retracted for safe travel. Skip the hassle and cost of wiring and enjoy an easy DIY upgrade from a manual awning. The top bracket fits right over the mounting holes from the old awning and the kit includes a label to cover mounting holes from the old bottom bracket. Choose from a wider range of sizes and fabric and hardware colors than any other RV awning under the sun.
- Requires 60-1/2" unobstructed area from awning rail straight down
- Requires min. clearance of 13-1/2" between awning rail and top of entry door
- This hardware will roll the awning out to a pre-set pitch for maximum shade and ideal rain runoff
- Enjoy full or partial extension
- Deploys and retracts just like a Power Awning, except you supply the power-the awning opens, raises itself into camping position and lowers for secure travel as you crank.
- Exclusive, quick and simple independent pitch adjustment
- Auto rain dump feature-if water pools in the canopy, the arms will release it
- Designed to provide optimum pitch when used over slide-outs
- Wide selection of quality vinyl and woven acrylic fabrics available with aluminum Solera Shield®
- Choose the XL 9'-8" projection canopy-perfect shade for tall motorhomes and fifth-wheel RVs
- Will provide the greatest reliability
- Made to high standards of quality
- Workmanship is guaranteed for life