Xocet 35 Coyote Tan Backpack (92176) by Snugpak®. Daypacks are designed to be lightweight, compact and capable of comfortably carrying everything you need when you're going off somewhere for the day. SnugPack Xocet is a 35 litre daypack with padded, adjustable shoulder straps for extra comfort. It has an organiser section and a handy water bottle holder on the side. Made of tough 600D Heavy Duty Nylon, this one will last and last.
|Color: Coyote Tan|
|Dimensions: 48cm(H) x 36cm(W) x 16cm(D)|
- Durable, lightweight and tough
- Designed to accommodate APALS®, Reflective Tabs and Morale Patches
- Fully compatible with MOLLE for easy integration into your existing loadout
- Fully padded straps for extra comfort
- 35 Litres of storage space
- Tough, 600D Heavy Duty Nylon
- Padded shoulder straps
- Organiser section
- Molle System Panel
- Velcro® Strips for Flag & Unit patches as well as for Name and Rank tapes
- Padded shoulder straps with an adjustable sternum strap
- Internal organizer for small items and tools
- Waist strap can be secured in hidden compartment to stay out of the way when not needed and then there when it is needed
Outer Fabric (100% Nylon)
Heavy duty 600D material, these products were designed to last the most rigorous of expedition/operation.
Snugpak® are based in a listed mill built in the 1800's on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Snugpak are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. Snugpak have a dedicated workforce at Snugpak West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring Snugpak ideas to life.