Rocketpak Coyote Tan Backpack (92158) by Snugpak®. A serious rucksack for serious hikers, trekkers and military personnel. Designed primarily for versatility, this rucksack offers three size options: a full 70 litre capacity version; a 40 litre option created by removing the two 15 litre rocket pouches, leaving the 40 litre central compartment; or a handy 30 litre day sack created by coupling the two rocket pouches with the separately available 'Snugpak Yoke' - perfect for less strenuous days! The RocketPak has also been designed to give you extra comfort with contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics and a heavily padded air-permeable back system for added comfort and back protection.
|Color: Coyote Tan|
|Dimensions: Compartment 43cm(H) x 30cm(W) x 21cm(D)|
|Side Pocket: 40cm(H) x 21cm(W) x 18cm(D)|
|Volume: Main Compartment 40 Litres|
|Side Pockets: (Each) -15 Litres|
|Total Volume: 70 Litres|
- Durable, lightweight and tough
- Compatible with most bladders
- Fully padded straps for extra comfort
- Fully detachable side pockets
- 70 Litres of storage space
- Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
- Contoured heavily padded chest straps, faced with textured high wicking fabrics to give you extra comfort whilst on the move
- Hydration compatible so you have the option to rehydrate quickly and easily
- Made from 600D Heavy Duty Nylon for durability – it won't quit on you
- At 67x43cm in size and weighing 2kg, the RocketPak offers a high capacity solution for your hiking needs
Outer Fabric (100% Nylon)
Heavy duty 600D material, these products were designed to last the most rigorous of expedition/operation.
Snugpak® are based in a listed mill built in the 1800's on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Snugpak are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. Snugpak have a dedicated workforce at Snugpak West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring Snugpak ideas to life.