Jungle Olive 36 Left Hand Zip Sleeping Bag (92255) by Snugpak®. A sleeping bag for tropical conditions that packs smaller than a coconut! When it's hot and humid outside, and biting insects fill the night sky, you need a performance sleeping bag that really takes care of you. We've designed the Jungle Bag with just the right weight of Travelsoft insulation to keep you comfortable, and added a roll away mosquito net which can be zipped over the face, sealing the sleeping bag from all manner of biting insects.
|Size: 220cm x 80cm|
|Packsize Dimensions: 15cm x 18cm|
- Use this as your main temperature guide
- Experienced users who are used to Extreme Conditions
- Discourages the growth of bacteria which also results in a reduction of odours
- Roll away mosquito net included
- Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering)
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: 7°C(45°F), Extreme: 2°C(36°F)
- Pack size: 15 x 18cm (fully compressed)
- Weight: 950g including compression stuff sack
- Roll away mosquito net
- Useful integrated pocket
- Antibacterial fabrics
- Can be folded out as a quilt
- Left or right handed zip
- Supplied with compression stuff sack for easy carrying
SnugPack Antibacterial treatment meets human-ecological requirements and is certified not to contain substances considered hazardous to health.
Double Sleeping Bag
If attempting to zip sleeping bags together please be aware there may be incompatibility, It might not be possible to zip a left and a right-hand bag together and retain all functions.
Snugpak® are based in a listed mill built in the 1800's on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Snugpak are very proud to be one of the last manufacturers of quality sleeping bags and insulated clothing not only in the UK but across Europe. Snugpak have a dedicated workforce at Snugpak West Yorkshire factory in the North of England who are trained to use state of the art machinery and traditional sewing techniques to bring Snugpak ideas to life.