OEM Replacement Soft Top by Smittybilt®. If your original soft top is worn or torn, replace it with the best OE style replacement you can buy, Smittybilt. Made from durable marine-grade vinyl coated OEM style fabric, all seams are heat sealed to prevent leakage. DOT approved first quality material windows are held in place by self-correcting zippers, and the top comes standard with 2 front replacement upper door skins. Available in your choice of finish complementing colors, this top installs over your OE soft top framework and comes with detailed installation instructions.
- Manufactured from durable marine-grade vinyl coated OEM style soft top fabric that resists fading and stretching
- All seams heat sealed to prevent leakage
- Wick stop thread used to seal stitching holes
- DOT approved first quality window material
- Side and rear windows can be completely removed for full ventilation
- Self-correcting zippers for smoother, longer lasting operation
- Designed to install on factory soft top framework
- Available in Denim Black, Denim Gray, and Denim Spice
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- 30 mil DOT 31% Tinted Glass
- 23 oz multi layered press textured marine grade Vinyl
- Waxed coated heavy 135 gauge thread to resist mold and mildew
- Heat sealed seams with double stitching to prevent leaks
- Heavy duty easy operation Self correcting nylon zippers
- Tight precision fit
- 3-Year Warranty
When it comes time to replace your soft top, you can replace it with a top that's just like OE or install one that has OE style and OE fit with superior details. If you chose the latter then you chose the best, Smittybilt. They start with durable marine-grade vinyl coated OEM style soft top material that won't stretch or fade and manufacture it to perfectly fit your factory soft top framework. But that's only the beginning of the attention to detail. All seams are heat sealed to prevent leakage, and wick stop thread is used to seal the stitching holes. No other soft top manufacturer uses this high quality thread. Only DOT approved first quality window material is used for the best visibility, and all windows are secured with self-correcting zippers, for smooth operation that will last. And when you want full ventilation, the side and rear windows can be completely removed.
Detailed instructions are included to guide you through the installation. The OEM Replacement Soft Top is covered by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Upper door skins NOT included.
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.