Honda Civic Si Hatchback 1993, Pro-S II™ Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0"-3" Front and Rear Body Drop by Skunk2®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ensure quick and precise ride-height adjustments with Pro-S II coilovers designed to improve handling, responsiveness, and overall balance. While street- and track-tested shock valving makes them ideal for both daily driving and racing, the shortened shock bodies and reduced shaft strokes allow for adequate suspension traveling and comfort riding. Thanks to its micro-polished, mono-tube design and one-piece, forged shock bodies, the coilovers provide responsibility and durability.
|Internal Design: Monotube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Gas Charged|
|Adjustment Type: Without Adjustment|
|Reservoir: Without External Reservoir|
|Front Coil Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)|
|Rear Coil Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)|
- Designed to provide significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel and ride comfort
- Ideal for both daily driving and track performance
- Offer ride-height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance
- Improve responsiveness, handling, cornering grip, and overall balance
- Allow for height adjustments independent of spring preload
- Factory pre-set, track- and street-tested shock valving
- Micro-polished, mono-tube design and one-piece, forged shock bodies for responsibility and durability
- Stainless steel pistons and precisely designed oversized shafts
- Hard-anodized, CNC-machined, forged 6061-T6 aluminum spring perches
- CNC-wound racing springs for a precise fit
- Springs are made from SAE9254V spring steel for superior durability
- Polyurethane bushing for improved shock feedback
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- (2) Front Coilovers
- (2) Rear Coilovers
Pro-S II Coilovers feature vehicle-specific valving dialed in by Skunk2’s suspension engineers, carefully selected springs designed to dramatically improve handling, and a race-inspired, mono-tube design for superior performance. Skunk2’s micro-polished, mono-tube design and one-piece, forged shock bodies, combined with its precision-machined, oversized shafts and pistons, ensure that each Pro-S II Coilover is both responsive and durable. The results are unmatched cornering grip, reduced body roll, and a feel of vehicle control and stability like no other.
Pro-S II Coilovers feature hard-anodized, CNC-machined, forged 6061-T6 aluminum spring perches and CNC-wound racing springs manufactured from high-quality, SAE9254V spring steel. Each spring is designed to optimize the balance between comfort and performance and is custom-matched to their respective shocks. Pro-S II Coilovers offer ride-height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance.
Just like the entire Pro Series lineup, Pro-S II Coilovers set the benchmark for suspension performance. Similar to how Skunk2’s Pro Series Camshafts and Valvetrain revolutionized Honda engine performance, its fully adjustable, Pro-S II Coilovers do just that for enthusiasts who are looking for high-performance suspension components at an affordable price. Based on more than 15 years of racing and suspension tuning experience, Pro-S II Coilovers feature the same technology Skunk2 uses on its own championship-winning road racing and drag racing cars.
Like all Skunk2 products, Pro-S II Coilovers feature a one-year warranty and are designed to provide years of enjoyment for the life of your vehicle. Never wait for a coilover rebuild again; Skunk2 stocks large quantities of replacement dampers that, in most cases, cost less than a typical coilover rebuild. Purchase your replacement dampers directly from Skunk2 to minimize downtime.
Created in 1994, Skunk2® entered the performance car industry with a variety of premier components like cast aluminum, intake manifolds, premium quality engine valves, innovative fuel rails, etc. Skunk2 products are designed by experienced industry professionals, people who are passionate about what they do. The company takes part in a great number of racing events and uses its experience in manufacturing high-tech products. Now, the company is involved in developing new engine components and camshafts based on Fast Ramp and Amax technologies.