Nissan 240SX 1998, Front Sway Bar by Sikky®. Quantity: 1 per Pack.
|Finish: Green Powder Coating|
|Sway Bar Adjustable: 3-Way Adjustable|
|Sway Bar Profile: Tubular|
|Sway Bar Diameter: 1.25" (32 mm)|
- Perfect fitment for S14 with engine swap (LSx, RB, 1JZ, 2JZ, VQ35DE, etc.)
- Heavy duty adjustable end links with heim joints
- Added clearance when at full lock.
- Tire rubbing on the bar is no longer an issue even with extreme angle spindles
- No longer need adapter brackets, spacer blocks to run front sway bar
- High quality design and construction that rivals any bar for the 240sx that is currently available
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Proven to deliver ultimate strength and wear resistance
- Expertly Crafted using premium-grade materials
- Sway Bar
- Heim Joint Adjustable End Links
When it comes to engineering and manufacturing the best cost-to-performance automotive products available on the market, Sikky® is the brand to rely on. Sikky products are American, through and through – from R&D all the way to final production. The company’s main goal is to innovate and design the highest quality parts and components for the automotive performance industry. With a no compromises approach they design and manufacture their products at a level typically only seen from the Aerospace industry. Having a combined 30 years of experience in racing, fabrication, tuning, and design of performance products for imports, Sikky strives to set the standard in the industry.