SP-80 Autopilot System by SI-TEX®. For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to be-effortlessly. Its smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to go. Cruise Control at Sea. The SP-80 takes the helm and sets you free.
- Designed for Outboard, Inboard, and Sterndrive vessels with Hydraulic or Mechanical steering systems
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183 Loran/GPS interface
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and 10 selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By mode for manual steering situations
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position
- Works with solenoid valves also
Si-tex is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Si-tex are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Si-tex does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. with many years of manufacturing experience, Si-tex is the name you can trust.
Whether it’s for a hard-working commercial boat, sportfishing yacht, inshore skiff, power cruiser or sailing vessel, SI-TEX® offers a variety of proven products for the job. SI-TEX offers a full line of electronics to meet the demands of today’s boater - including professional-grade radar systems, high-performance echosounders, MFD chartplotter/sounder/radars, precision GPS navigation systems, heading sensors, autopilots, VHF communications and more.