SP-36 Autopilot System by SI-TEX®. SI-TEX SP36 MK II Autopilot is the company's most advanced pilot yet, the SP36 has been designed to provide a wide range of Powerboats, Commercial vessels, and Sialing Vessels with sophisticated steering functions and reliable performance under the harshest conditions at sea. Work Mode for Commercial vessels. Virtual Feedback for Enhanced Auto Steering for Outboards. Wind Steering Mode for Sailing Vessels.
- IST - Auto learning Steering Technology
- New One Piece 3 Axis Rate Compass
- Optional Compact GPS Compass
- Advanced No Drift Mode & Advanced Leeway Control
- GPS Nav Mode provides precise adaptive track steering
- Wind Steering modes for Sailing Vessels
- Rotary steering & course control knob
- Auto Setup: Auto Drive Detection, Auto Tune, Auto Compass Cal
- Auto Sea State & Auto Trim for enhanced steering in all conditions
- Crystal Clear High Resolution Sunlight Viewable Color Control Head
- Standard with 20 Amp Processor for Reversing Pumps or DC Solenoids
- Proportional Rate Steering Control
- Multiple NMEA-0183 I/O ports
- Multiple turn patterns
- Adjustable rate of turn control
- Full Follow up levers available w/ optional rudder feedback
- Commercial Grade Waterproof Color LCD Control Head - IP67 Standard
- Multi-Station Capability
- Predefined parameter sets for Outboards, Inboard, Displacement, and Sailing Vessels
Si-tex is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Si-tex are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Si-tex does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Si-tex is the name you can trust.
Whether it’s for a hard-working commercial boat, sportfishing yacht, inshore skiff, power cruiser or sailing vessel, SI-TEX® offers a variety of proven products for the job.
SI-TEX offers a full line of electronics to meet the demands of today’s boater — including professional-grade radar systems, high-performance echosounders, MFD chartplotter/sounder/radars, precision GPS navigation systems, heading sensors, autopilots, VHF communications and more.