During the warranty period (which begins on the purchase date), SENCO will repair or replace, at SENCO’s option and expense, any product or part that is defective in materials or workmanship after examination by a SENCO Authorized Warranty Service Center, subject to the exceptions, exclusions and limitations described below. Any replacement product or part will carry a warranty for the balance of the warranty period applicable to the replaced product or part. A DATED SALES RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM. Warranty registration also is required and can be accomplished through on-line Product Registration at www.senco.com or by completing and returning the postage paid warranty registration form included with your Operator’s manual/parts chart information, found inside the product carton. To make a warranty claim, you must return the product, with proper receipt/proof of purchase and return transportation charges prepaid, to a SENCO Authorized Warranty Service Center.
- Subject to the exceptions, exclusions and limitations described below, SENCO warrants that the SENCO Cordless tool will be free from defects
in materials and workmanship for two years after the purchase date.
- SENCO warrants that the batteries and chargers used with SENCO Cordless tools will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year after the purchase date.
The following warranty exclusions apply:
- Normal wear parts are not covered under this warranty. Normal wear parts include, for example, isolators, drive belts, air filters, rubber o-rings, seals, driver blades, piston stops, and piston/driver assembly.
- This warranty does not cover parts damaged due to normal wear, misapplication, misuse, accidents, operation at other than recommended speeds or voltage (electric units only), improper storage, or damage resulting during shipping.
- Products used in production/industrial applications as defined by SENCO are excluded from this warranty.
- Labor charges or loss or damage resulting from improper operation, maintenance or repairs are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty will be honored, only if:
- Clean, dry, regulated compressed air has been used, at air pressure not exceeding the maximum indicated on the tool casting;
- No evidence of abuse, abnormal conditions, accident, neglect, misuse or improper modifications or storage of the product;
- No Deviation from operating instructions, specifications, and maintenance schedules exists (read Operator Manual for use, specifications, and maintenance instructions).
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY ON THE PRODUCT, AND SENCO DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY IMPLIED WAR - RANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR REMEDIES ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY AS STATED ABOVE. SENCO SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR ONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SENCO’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT WHICH HAS GIVEN RISE TO THE CLAIM OR LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE. NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF SENCO OR ANY DISTRIBUTOR OR DEALER IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY CHANGE OR MODIFICATION TO THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Replacement of Tool Due to Natural Disaster
SENCO will replace any tool destroyed by an Act of God such as flood, earthquake, hurricane or other disaster resulting only from the forces of nature. Such a claim will be honored provided that such original retail purchaser had previously submitted a completed warranty registration card for the tool, and then submits proof of ownership and an acceptable statement describing such Act of God documented by an insurance carrier, police department, or other official governmental source.