Xtreme™ NFB™ Steering Kit by SeaStar Solutions®. XTREME NFB single-cable systems are suitable for most single-station boats with a single non-power-assisted outboard engine up to V-6 and minimal engine flutter or steering instability. Use dual cable system for boats with engine flutter or steering instability. New SeaStar Solutions XTREME rotary mechanical steering system with stainless steel cable. Features "No FeedBack" technology to lock out steering loads, a smooth 4.2 turns lock-to-lock helm, and a standard 3/4" tapered keyed steering shaft.
- Smoothest and lowest steering effort mechanical helm offered in the market place yet still offers easy installation
- Complete steering system including new helm, high efficiency XTREME™ steering cable design and new style bezel
- Quick connect feature on both steering cable and spent travel tube for easy quick installation
- Installs in same mounting pattern and bracket location as current SeaStar Solutions® steering systems
- Smallest footprint possible to accommodate small/tight dash helm stations
- Made, designed and assembled in the USA.
Chances are when you take the helm, put your boat in gear and ease out of your slip, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™. When you're running at wide-open throttle and have to execute a turn, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™. When you can do it all day and still feel relaxed and in command as you head for home, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™.
For almost 60 years, SeaStar Solutions® has put boaters in command and control of their vessels. From throttle and shift control cables to your boats steering to instrumentation and repair parts for your engine and drive, SeaStar Solutions has continually led the recreational marine industry with innovation, quality and a commitment to supplying boat builders, dealers and boaters with the parts they need, when they need them.
It’s this dedication that has kept SeaStar Solutions at the forefront of the industry – and that continues to play an important role as we enter the 21st century.