Tfxtreme 4300Bc Control Cable Assembly by SeaStar Solutions®. OEM direct-replacement type cables are designed to fit BRP®, Mercury®, Mariner®, OMC®, Volvo® and similar OEM engine control heads which use a proprietary control cable connection.
- Drop-in replacement cables are engineered as replacements for original equipment cables
- Cables use the existing connection components
- Stainless steel and brass fittings
- Standard cables use stainless steel Lubri-Core™ core wire for smooth operation and long life. (8" minimum bend radius.)
- Premium cables have a heavy jacket and the splined, coated core element for maximum smoothness with minimal lost motion. (4" min. bend radius.)
- Black HDPE outer casing for durability and best resistance to UV and chemicals
- Red conduit international only.
Chances are when you take the helm, put your boat in gear and ease out of your slip, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™. When you're running at wide-open throttle and have to execute a turn, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™. When you can do it all day and still feel relaxed and in command as you head for home, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™.
For almost 60 years, SeaStar Solutions® has put boaters in command and control of their vessels. From throttle and shift control cables to your boats steering to instrumentation and repair parts for your engine and drive, SeaStar Solutions has continually led the recreational marine industry with innovation, quality and a commitment to supplying boat builders, dealers and boaters with the parts they need, when they need them.
It’s this dedication that has kept SeaStar Solutions at the forefront of the industry – and that continues to play an important role as we enter the 21st century.