Setback Hydraulic Jackplate with Rocker Switch by SeaStar Solutions®. The SeaStar Jackplate is one of the sleekest and most durable engine jackplates available. This essential performance accessory allows for higher speed, gains in fuel economy and the ability to run in shallow water. The all new SeaStar Jackplate features sleek, bold styling that is redefining the look for Jackplates. It also has a new, high-speed, hydraulic actuator that lifts engines in 8.5 seconds. The SeaStar Jackplate is rated for 300 horsepower engines that weigh up to 625 pounds, and it is designed to maximize engine tilt when used with SeaStar steering cylinders. What can be more fun and rewarding than boating on the open waters? This is an excellent solution for your boating needs. This product is great for use in all marine applications. It will satisfy the needs of both pleasure boat enthusiasts and ambitious yacht owners. Get this excellent product for your vessel and prepare to embark on a thrilling adventure.
- Sleek,bold styling - redefining the look for jackplates.
- Presenting a full range of plates in 4, 6, 8, 10 &12 inch setbacks.
- Aesthetically matched to SeaStar steering cylinders.
- New high speed hydraulic actuator.
- Bottom to top in under 8.5 seconds.
- High output integrated actuator to lift and lower engines in all conditions.
- Rated for 300hp engines up to 625 pounds dry weight.
- Environmentally sealed, non-contact SmartStick position sensor kit available for precise height information.
- Complete rigid engine support at full thrust.
- Easily moves engine at full thrust.
- Designed to maximize engine tilt with SeaStar steering cylinders.
- High visibility lift scale for quick glance operation.
- Integrated circuit breaker gives electrical protection right at the batter y post.
Chances are when you take the helm, put your boat in gear and ease out of your slip, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™. When you're running at wide-open throttle and have to execute a turn, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™. When you can do it all day and still feel relaxed and in command as you head for home, you can thank SeaStar Solutions™.
For almost 60 years, SeaStar Solutions® has put boaters in command and control of their vessels. From throttle and shift control cables to your boats steering to instrumentation and repair parts for your engine and drive, SeaStar Solutions has continually led the recreational marine industry with innovation, quality and a commitment to supplying boat builders, dealers and boaters with the parts they need, when they need them.
It’s this dedication that has kept SeaStar Solutions at the forefront of the industry – and that continues to play an important role as we enter the 21st century.