Reducing the heat produced by your power unit is a task the engine cooling system has to cope with. It is a complex system that consists of a number of important components. These are: a water pump that pumps the coolant around the system, a radiator that cools the fluid supplied by the pump, radiator caps that keep the whole system properly pressurized, cooling fans and a number of other smaller but not less important parts. Performance engine cooling parts allow your cooling system to always function efficiently. When tuned with supreme quality parts, this system of your Scion will keep your power unit always agile and ready for action.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Scion performance engine cooling parts. Why? The answer is simple. Because we are beyond competition when it comes to upscale products offered at the most tempting prices around. Plus, we offer a multitude of options in order to meet the needs of every single customer. Cooperating with a number of dependable aftermarket brands like Crown, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, Omix-Ada, and Maradyne, we offer our customers performance cooling fans, radiators, thermostats and water pumps of the finest quality.
- Mishimoto® Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$195.00 - $1,170.00
- HPS® Radiator HoseRadiator Hose by HPS®. If the radiator hose you have in your car is cracked or split, it cannot efficiently cool the engine, causing overheating. To prevent such a disaster, replace the worn out component timely with this highly...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$80.75 - $261.25
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$293.87 - $646.07
- Agency Power® Silicone Radiator Hose KitRadiator Hose Kit by Agency Power®. Get rid of the old rubber radiator hoses and dress up your engine compartment using much more appealing kit by Agency Power! It will give the engine bay a whole new look and stand the test of...Designed to resist high engine temperaturesBrings an attractive look to the engine compartment$100.00 - $250.00
- Skunk2® Alpha Series™ RadiatorAlpha Series™ Radiator by Skunk2®. Designed to significantly improve both cooling efficiency and engine performance, this product is constructed from lightweight, durable aluminum. It features 100-percent brazed cores and...Designed for street, track, or even OEM replacement purposesImproves cooling for better engine performance$175.99 - $308.99
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$7.65 - $19.70
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$178.80 - $424.79
- PERRIN Performance® Coolant Overflow TankCoolant Overflow Tank by PERRIN Performance®. Replace your OEM plastic coolant overflow tank with a sleek one from PERRIN Performance! The PERRIN coolant tank adds clearance for aftermarket intercooler piping and is a great...Universal designTank cap for a great seal and OEM look$151.20
- Skunk2® Silicone Radiator Hose KitSilicone Radiator Hose Kit by Skunk2®. Handmade using premium quality automotive-grade silicone, these hoses feature multi-layer, embedded fiber linings that resist the most abusive engine temperatures and pressures. As a result,...Puts a finishing touch to the engine bayMade from quality automotive-grade silicone$102.99 - $133.99
- Mishimoto® Silicone Radiator Hose KitSilicone Radiator Hose Kit by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto silicone radiator hose kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide efficient heat reduction and increased pressure...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$27.00 - $495.00
- Mishimoto® Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudElectric Fan with Aluminum Shroud by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto aluminum fan shroud kit will considerably improve engine cooling functions and the overall performance of your vehicle. All Mishimoto fan shrouds are significantly...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$129.50 - $318.50
- HPS® Radiator and Heater HosesRadiator and Heater Hoses by HPS®. Since your OEM radiator or heater hose can leak at any time and occasionally burst, you need to have a reliable replacement at hand to bring your vehicle back on the road. Opt for this awesome kit...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$152.00 - $365.75
- PERRIN Performance® Lightweight Pulley KitLightweight Pulley Kit by PERRIN Performance®. Pulley Weight: 0.836 lbs. 0.584 lbs. & 40% lighter! Reducing the weight of rotating parts inside and outside an engine frees up horsepower that can now be sent to the wheels. With that...Frees up additional horsepower to the wheelsMade from 6061T6 billet aluminum$166.50
- AVO® Radiator Hose SetRadiator Hose Set by AVO®.$160.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Scion Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler