Eco™ Rectangular Portable Fuel Tank by Scepter®. All tanks are moulded from UV stabilized, cross-linked polyethylene for excellent durability and long product life. New tooling and better quality finish result in superior products that customers demand. Portable marine tanks are made exclusively in Scepter facilities and undergo the exact same testing that all OEM tanks experience before being released for sale Scepter® Marine is your one-source solution for innovative fuel tank technology. Scepter® revolutionized the marine industry standards for topside fuel tanks through innovation brought to the market, providing engineered solutions that look and perform better than any other fuel tanks available.
- Convenient combination fuel pick-up / sight gauge
- Molded feet provide increased ventilation and stability
- Accepts standard 1/4" NPT marine tank fittings
- Sturdy construction
- Seamless one-piece polyethylene tank shell construction
- Advanced styling / highly functional design
- Ethanol and Alcohol Compliant
- Meets ABYC / EPA / CARB standards
- Low permeation tank virtually eliminates fuel evaporation, retains octane value longer
- Automatic air inflow valve system
- Thoughtfully designed to serve the marine industry
- Engineered to be eco-friendly
- Perfect for your adventure needs
Comparing international to Scepter® Eco™ fuel tanks: Scepter® offer full line of portable and topside above deck marine fuel tanks in international and ECO Check® (for sale in USA) construction. The comparing tanks offer identical dimensions and all of Scepter® tanks are durable and made to last. All of the tanks at the top are Scepter® ECO Check line, the most obvious distinction is the fuel cap. The ECO Check line features a EPA/CARB approved fuel cap while Scepter® international line features a vented cap (shown to the the left of the gray stripe in the center of the page). In addition to the obvious cap distinction, the ECO Check line also features a tank shell construction that has been specially formulated to meet ABYC / EPA / CARB low permeation regulations to tank virtually eliminates fuel evaporation.
Scepter® played a leading role in converting the marine industry from traditional metal gas cans to HDPE outboard fuel tanks. The result: safer, more durable and reliable performance for boat owners around the world. Today, leading OEM manufactures such as Mercury, Honda, Suzuki, and others recommend Scepter's tanks for their outboard motors. Scepter's OEM marine tanks meet numerous international standards, certifications and approvals including CSA, SAI Global (Australia), JCI, IMCI and others, making Scepter's premium "OEM Choice" tanks universally accepted around the world.