Flex Mount System by Scanstrut®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- The Scanstrut Flex-Mount System is a Rail Mount designed for low rails or a twin helm yacht
- Always view your instruments from the perfect angle by using this accessory in combination with your Scanstrut Helm Pod
- The Flex-Mount System gives you more options for installing your electronics
- Simply clamp onto your existing rail or steering binnacle and install the Helm Pod as normal
- Easy to use quick release lever
- Tilt display forward and back for improved instrument viewing
- Cables exit the back of the Pod and into the pedestal / rail using watertight grommet
- Applications: 1" and 1-1/4" rail sizes
- Requires minimum of 60 mm (2.4") of straight rail to mount
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Scanstrut® products are expertly designed to maximise the performance of your marine electronics. A comprehensive range of off-the-shelf installation solutions for every type of marine electronics. From mounting a radar on your yacht to a satcom antenna on your powerboat, Scanstrut has a choice of solutions that ensure a quick, easy and great looking installation. Scanstrut products are fully endorsed and recommended by all leading marine electronics manufacturers.