Your Ion is the kind of vehicle that makes your day easier since it has plenty of room for everything you need to take with you and it’s comfortable enough to drive over long journeys. That means that you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can since you know that people are making assumptions based on how it looks and we have a wide range of visual upgrades to give it the right look. Putting your own personal touch on your Ion has never been easier!
Of course, it’s important to make sure that the exterior of your vehicle looks perfect because that’s the area that everyone sees first so our Saturn Ion aftermarket bodykits are the perfect option. Because we have a wide range of parts you can find exactly what you need to make it stand out from the crowd like it’s a completely different vehicle or just tweak it a little so that it looks more complete. You need the best quality so we have the right brands for that and we have the right prices to give you the best value for your money.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...$498.75 - $623.75
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- RKSport® Ground Effects PackageGround Effects Package by RKSport®. This body kit will easily intensify the overall magnificence of your vehicle and increase its performance. Why? Because giving your car a catchy look and improvement of its aerodynamics are...$62.43 - $2,019.56
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $863.10
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon®. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$81.48 - $596.19
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- RKSport® ValanceValance by RKSport®. Add an aerodynamic, stylish look to the front of your car. When designing this valance, the engineers implemented the same technical advances applied to the aerodynamics of race car ground effects. The unique...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$89.21 - $578.00
- RKSport® BumpersBumper by RKSport®. Featuring flawless fit, the RKSport body kits will easily make your vehicle unique.Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$344.46 - $890.67
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $352.05
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Saturn Ion Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2006 Saturn Ion