EVOLUTION Series DC-AC Power Inverter with Battery Charger by Samlex®. Pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, transfer relay – All in ONE unit. Samlex Evolution Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it's needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
- Two separate AC inputs – one for grid (priority #1), one for generator (priority #2), connect simultaneously, no need to reconfigure when different power sources are available.
- Generator Input is specifically designed to have more tolerance for wave form distortion, prevents unnecessary "rejection of AC input and switch to inverter" by tolerating distorted wave forms that can be produced by gritty generators
- Each AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by "Status Relay" contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- Connect a solar charge controller directly to the EVO though the Battery Charger external DC Input, seamlessly integrates solar charging into the EVO's power system.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (when the grid is available, but might be costly).
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated).
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of the battery. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float. Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries.
- Programmable – set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging.
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing.
- <16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. When grid is lost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place in the wave form, the transfer takes less than 16ms.
- The EVO has 3X surge power
- Additionally, the EVO has large power overload allowances available for long periods of time. Increased inverter capacity means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs.
- The EVO operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- The EVO is practically indestructible. It has "Bullet-Proof Intelligence" in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoring being scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions. The EVO will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any product damage can be done.
- The EVO-RC remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVO performance data. Records all detected faults and the conditions leading up to them. Data is stored on a removable 16GB SD Card (in the remote). Use data to analyze trends for more efficient use of system resources
- The EVO uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
Make no compromises, have confidence when it comes to charging or powering up your portable electronic devices from the comfort of your vehicle, pick out a top-of-the-line power inverter from the quality-driven reputation brand. With this extremely efficient and powerful inverter, you can easily power or keep your hardcore custom-built sound system, a small TV, power tools, laptop, smart phone, tablet and other personal electronics juiced up while on the move, miles away from civilization, on a camping trip, and everywhere in between where there are no electrical outlets at hand.
This superior inverter converts low voltage DC electricity from a battery to 120V AC household power and lets you plug in just like at home. Designed for quick and easy installation, it attaches to your vehicle's battery or plugs into its cigarette lighter port. Boasting top-end safety features, it is sure to power small appliances without risk of damage or draining your battery. Constructed from premium-grade materials with precise quality control standards in mind, this inverter is right what the doctor ordered for your charging or powering needs for many years to come.
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.