SA Series DC-AC 24 VDC 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter (SA-2000K-124) by Samlex®. Input: 24 VDC, Output: 120 VAC, 2000W. This high efficiency microprocessor controlled DC-AC inverter converts 24 Volts DC (Nominal) to 2000 watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
- Input: 21 ~ 30 VDC
- Output: 120 VAC
- Watts: 2000 Watts
- Surge: 4000 Watts
- Weight: 19.6 (lbs)
- Weight: 8.89 (kg)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 8.25 x 6.5 (in)
- Dimensions: 39.4 x 21 x 16.5 (cm)
- Power ON / OFF remote control available (Models S-R6-12, S-R6-24, S-R8 sold separately)
- Isolated input and output
- Load controlled cooling fan
- Advanced microprocessor design
- Output frequency 50 / 60 Hz switch selectable
- Power saving mode to conserve energy
- Protections: overload / short circuit, reverse polarity (fuse), over / under input voltage, over temperature
- Tri-color indicators display input, output level & failure status
- True sine wave output (THD < 3%)
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers
Make no compromises, have confidence when it comes to charging or powering up your portable electronic devices from the comfort of your vehicle, pick out a top-of-the-line power inverter from the quality-driven reputation brand. With this extremely efficient and powerful inverter, you can easily power or keep your hardcore custom-built sound system, a small TV, power tools, laptop, smart phone, tablet and other personal electronics juiced up while on the move, miles away from civilization, on a camping trip, and everywhere in between where there are no electrical outlets at hand.
This superior inverter converts low voltage DC electricity from a battery to 120V AC household power and lets you plug in just like at home. Designed for quick and easy installation, it attaches to your vehicle’s battery or plugs into its cigarette lighter port. Boasting top-end safety features, it is sure to power small appliances without risk of damage or draining your battery. Constructed from premium-grade materials with precise quality control standards in mind, this inverter is right what the doctor ordered for your charging or powering needs for many years to come.
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.