Cotek SK Series DC-AC 3000W 220 VAC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (SK3000-212) by Samlex®. Input: 12 VDC, Output: 220 VAC, 3000W. Power or keep your aftermarket stereo system, a couple of lights, laptop, cell phone and other electronic devices topped up while on the go with this highly efficient inverter. Designed with precision and functionality in mind, it’s a perfect companion for your road adventures that’s sure to fit and perform perfectly.
- Input: 12 VDC
- Output: 220 VAC
- Watts: 3000 Watts
- Pure sine wave output(THD <3%)
- 50/60Hz switch selectable output frequency
- Input and Output fully isolation design
- Low power saving mode to conserve energy
- Loading controlled cooling fan
- Advanced microprocessor
- Short-circuit, over-voltage, under-voltage protection
- over-temperature, over-load protection
- Meets UL458 (but is not UL listed)
- Operating Temp. range 0~40C
- Service vehicles
- Mobile Offices
- Recreation Vehicles, Camping
- Field work / Construction sites
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Home electronics: TV, VCR, video games
- Computers, printers
This high efficiency microprocessor controlled DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC (Nominal) to 3000 watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 220 Volts, 50/60 Hz. The unit comes with input battery cable lugs and a shuko receptacle. (Additional recepticle choices are available by special order). Features include overload, short circuit, over-temperature, under & over voltage protections, low power saving mode to conserve energy. The unit conforms to UL-458 specifications and is e-13/ CE / FCC approved.
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.