Toyota Previa With Cold Climate Package 1994, Trunk Lift Support by Sachs®. These gas-charged lift supports make it easy and safe to raise and lower heavy hoods, rear hatches and tailgates by hand. As the world’s leading manufacturer of lift supports, Sachs can provide exact replacements for practically any application where a lift support is used.
- Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunk
- No special tools required
- Engineered for your application
- Easy lifting and reduced closing effort
- Consistent lifting force through 50,000 cycles
- Rust-resistant piston rod extends product life
- Dynamic damping technology, available on select lift supports
Sachs® is a leading supplier of dampers, shock absorbers, Xtend clutch pressure plates, clutches, clutch kits, dual-mass flywheels, and many other products for passenger car and commercial vehicle sectors. The products manufactured by Sachs ensure high durability, provide maximum efficiency, and deliver trouble-free performance since they are backed by the company's broad experience, as well as motorsports expertise. Sachs has been involved in more than hundred wins in professional motorsports.