XHD Series Off Road Seats by Rugged Ridge®. Off-road racing design includes ample seat and side bolsters, an adjustable lumbar support, an infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism, and cutouts for a multi-point racing harness, along with dense foam and a wider seating area, all wrapped in durable automotive-grade woven fabric with vinyl trim. This seat is a direct bolt-on replacement for your factory seat, with no adapters needed.
- Durable fully welded and powder coated steel frame
- Special patent pending seat base design allows bolt-on installation without adapter brackets
- CAD designed girder system in heavy-duty seat base provides twice the strength of other replacement seats
- Incorporates factory front slider feature
- Includes built-in infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism
- Includes built-in adjustable lumbar support
- Dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design for comfort
- Heat treated grade eight bolts attach seat base to seat back
- Tough automotive-grade woven fabric upholstery with vinyl trim
- Includes cutouts for use with multi-point racing harness
- Lower seats have expanded bolsters and wider seating area for increased comfort
- Wider bolsters allow easier vehicle ingress/egress
- Low profile seating surface and no adapter brackets provides less steering wheel interference for more comfort
- Available in your choice of 2-tone colors
- Comes with hardware and instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
This seat has been specially designed for the rigors of off-road driving. It includes all the features you'd expect in an off-road seat: Generous side and bottom bolsters, adjustable lumbar support, infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism, and cutouts for a multi-point racing harness seat belt. But it's also constructed to be comfortable no matter where you drive, be durable and easy to install.
The patent pending seat base design enables the seat to be a true bolt-on installation, with no adapter brackets needed, saving you money, providing extra strength, and simplifying installation. The seat base also incorporates a CAD designed girder system, which provides twice the strength of any other replacement seat on the market. This design is the most advanced seat base created in the last 30 years!
This seat incorporates the factory front slider feature. Four heat treated grade eight 7/16" bolts attach the seat base to the seat track. Most seats use only 8mm bolts, and this increased size strengthens the seat back and meets DOT standards. Dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design creates a more comfortable seat that will remain comfortable through the years.
Rugged automotive-grade woven fabric upholstery with vinyl trim is tough enough for any off-road adventures. All lower seating areas have an expanded bolster area, which provides a wider seating space and more comfort. The wider bolsters also make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. A low profile seating surface along with not having to use adapter brackets provides less steering wheel interference and more comfort.
The XHD Off-Road Seat is available in your choice of 2-tone colors: Black with Gray insert, Black with Black insert, and Black with Red insert. It comes with hardware and detailed instructions, and it's covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep's performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it's perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.