RRC Full Width Black Rear Tubular Bumper with Tire Carrier by Rugged Ridge®. If you're into the tube bumper look then we've got the toughest tube bumpers ever made. These RRC (Rugged Ridge Rock Crawling) bumpers are made of heavy-duty 0.120" wall thickness 2" steel tubing that's E-coated and dual stage powder coated for durability. A reinforced receiver hitch is included for carrying off-road accessories (not rated for towing) as well as a swing-away tire carrier capable of holding a 35" tire.
- Heavy-duty grid-like tubing system with raised sides for ultimate protection and ground clearance
- Constructed of heavy-duty 0.120" wall thickness 2" steel tubing
- E-coated and dual stage powder coated for premium appearance, and no-rust durability
- Reinforced welds
- Reinforced receiver hitch for carrying off-road accessories (not tow rated)
- Heavy-duty rear tire carrier that takes the weight off of your tailgate
- Tire carrier pivot is greasable and has special latching mechanism
- Tire carrier capable of holding up to a 35" tire
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
- Bumper installation requires drilling
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Rock crawling and severe off-roading requires the rugged protection that only RRC bumpers and side guards can provide. This RRC rear bumper features heavy-duty 0.120" wall thickness 2" steel tubes arranged in a grid pattern, with raised sides to provide the ultimate in protection without limiting ground clearance. To make sure it lasts, this bumper is treated to a special E-coat and then dual stage powder coated for a great appearance and to prevent rust.
Every RRC rear bumper includes a reinforced receiver hitch so you can carry accessories with you out on the trail. However, the hitch is not designed or rated for towing. The bumper includes a swing-away bumper mounted tire carrier that is capable of holding up to a 35" tire. The reinforced pivot has a grease fitting and the tire carrier has a special latch mechanism.
The RRC bumper with tire carrier comes in textured black finish with mounting hardware and installation instructions. Installation requires 2 people and requires drilling. The RRC bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.