Front Half Doors (11509.01) by Rugged Ridge®, 1 Pair. Material: Steel. Here's an economical way to have the open air fun of half doors while maintaining a factory look. Constructed from impact resistant ABS thermoplastic with a reinforced internal steel frame, these doors are paintable to match the rest of your Jeep and feature OE style hinges and lockable door handles. They allow the open air experience without the exposure of wheeling with no doors at all. No body modifications are required for installation, and optional upper soft doors are available to provide all season protection. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in which case, professional painting is recommended.
Notes: Paintable and lockable.
- Allows open air wheeling while keeping out the elements
- Provides convenience, utility and improved visibility on the trails
- Outer door skins constructed from impact resistant, black thermoplastic ABS with enhanced UV protection
- Outer door skins mounted to rigid, specially reinforced internal steel frame
- Matte finish of door skins is easily paintable
- Internal steel frame powder coated to resist corrosion
- Textured inner ABS panels provides a finished look
- Inside of door has molded storage pouch
- Weather tight seal keeps out moisture and reduces wind noise
- Attaches to factory hinge and door latch locations
- Interchange easily with factory steel doors
- Lockable handles
- Works with original mirror or Rugged Ridge replacement mirrors
- Matching soft upper doors available
- Comes with everything required for installation including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
4-wheeling with the doors off can be fun but may leave more of your interior and passengers exposed than you'd like. To protect your passengers from the elements and to keep things from falling into or out of your Jeep, these half doors are a smart idea. They'll give you the open air feel and greater visibility you need out on the trails with more protection. These lightweight doors require no modifications to your Jeep for installation, and since they're completely interchangeable with your factory steel doors, you can switch back and forth easily.
These doors are constructed from impact resistant, black thermoplastic ABS material mounted on a rigid specially reinforced internal steel frame to provide structural strength. The steel frame is powder coated to prevent corrosion, and the matte finish on the door skin can be painted to match your exterior finish. The interior ABS panels feature an attractive textured finish with a grab handle and molded storage pocket. The OE style hinges are designed to last and provide a factory look, and the paddle handles are lockable. Each door has a weather tight seal to keep out moisture and reduce wind noise, and although designed to work with your original mirror, we suggest permanently installing a pair of Rugged Ridge replacement mirrors.
For all season weather protection, optional upper soft doors are available. Everything required for installation is included with the Half Doors, with detailed instructions to guide you through the no-drilling required installation. Once installed, an adjustable nylon door strap is included to allow you to adjust and control the door opening distance. Rugged Ridge Half Doors are backed by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep's performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it's perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.