Universal Purple Ice™ High Performance Radiator Coolant Additive by Royal Purple®. 12 oz. Purple Ice® is a high performance coolant additive and radiator fluid conditioner. Its advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides year-round defense against corrosion. Purple Ice also reduces the surface tension of the radiator fluid to help reduce engine temperatures.
Notes: Be sure your cooling system is working properly and that the radiator is free of blockage and corrosion before using Purple Ice. Antifreeze should be properly mixed and filled to manufacturers' specifications. Distilled water and/or demineralized water should not be used if you elect to run a mixture of straight water and Purple Ice in your radiator.
- Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Purple Ice is safe to use with water-only orantifreeze/water blends
- Purple Ice is compatible with OEM and stock replacement coolants, including extended-life antifreezes
- Purple Ice does not contain glycol and is safe and legal for track use
Recommended Treat Rate:
- For use with antifreeze - 1 oz/quart of cooling system capacity
- For straight water applications - 2 oz/quart of cooling system capacity
*minimum of 20% antifreeze is recommended in street-driven vehicles.
- Improved Performance - Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Reduced Heat - Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Maximum protection - Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Compatible - Safe to use with water-only or antifreeze/water blends
Currently based in Porter, Texas, Royal Purple continues to grow in America and internationally. It was established by John Williams in 1986. Today the company focuses exclusively on creating state-of-the-art lubricants to meet and often exceed the specific demands of automotive, motorcycle, racing, and marine enthusiasts. Royal Purple's sole mission is to design high performance products that outperform other synthetic and mineral-based oils. The RP products are formulated with the manufacturer's proprietary Synerlec additive technology, which is the cornerstone of the Royal Purple entire product line.