Universal Jet Line™ Roof Mount Bike Rack by Rockymounts®. The JetLine is our tried and true fork mount for bikes with standard quick release front wheel. It is the lowest profile, sleekest fork mount to ever rip down the interstate. It includes two mounting configurations in the box.
Notes: Fit either Thule® or Yakima® crossbars. Fit slotted crossbars like Thule® Aeroblade, Yakima® JetStream, RhinoRack, Audi, BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, or Mercedes OEM crossbars.
- The sleekest bike rack ever to rip down I-70
- Fits Slotted, Yakima® round crossbars, and Thule® square crossbars
- Low profile, fork mount-style bike mount with hardware for most types of cross bars
- Optimized with tray cut-out for disc brake caliper compatibility
- Works with standard quick release style drop-outs, adaptable to thru-axles
- Rockymounts recommend Drive Shaft or Street Rod thru-axle adapters
- Carrying limit of 35lbs, tire sizes up to 2.7"
- Width adjustable fork skewer levers firmly in place
- Fork and bike mount can be locked with 2 Rocky Mount Lock Cores
- Easy to install and adjust as necessary
- Rear wheel fastened with indexed strap
- 45" Tubular tray
- RockyMounts offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of Rockymounts products purchased after January 1, 2014
- Higher quality product to transport gear
- Rockymounts innovative and high quality designs will get your prized possessions to your destination safely and with style
- Quality, innovation, and stellar pricing come easy to us
It includes a long throw, lockable stainless steel quick release, alloy head, aluminum wheel tray and ratchet wheel strap to secure the bike. The locks are sold separately, you will need two cores per rack. One to lock the rack to the car, and one to lock the bike to the rack.
RockyMounts® calls this outdoor adventure paradise home. Company evolved from the need to offer outdoor enthusiasts and professional athletes a higher quality product to transport gear to their next big ride or backcountry adventure. In 1993, founder Bobby Noyes ventured from New Jersey to Colorado to feed his addiction to bicycling. Recognizing the need for a better bike racks, he set up shop and began producing bike racks by hand. Those first racks, which were sold out of the back of his truck, became a huge hit locally and quickly made their way across the United States. Today, RockyMounts offers a full lineup of bike, ski, and cargo racks. RockyMounts innovative and high quality designs will get your prized possessions to your destination safely and with style. Twenty years after RockyMounts start, and still locally owned in Boulder, we’re stoked to support the outdoor culture that sets us back to RockyMounts roots. RockyMounts still remember what it’s like to be an aspiring cyclist, ski bum, climber , etc. – which is why quality, innovation, and stellar pricing come easy to us. The bottom line: you’re in good company with us if your bike costs more than your car, your skis are your significant other, or you own more climbing and camping gear than you do furniture. No one has ever been this stoked to carry your stuff.