Rigid Industries warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your Rigid Industries product is defective, it must be returned to Rigid Industries for inspection by our warranty claims department. After inspection, Rigid Industries will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, Rigid Industries will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty*
*Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty: If Rigid Industries determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, Rigid Industries will honor your warranty claim. In some cases the product will replaced, depending on the specific timeframe of the purchase. If the product is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping may be covered by Rigid Industries.
1. For any powder coated products – 2 year warranty on all powder coat/finish wear. Rigid Industries uses the highest quality materials available. Depending on environment, powder coat can fade.
2. All accessories, covers, mounting options, kits (excluding light, see limited lifetime warranty), and all other items that rigid industries offers as products for sale have a 2-year limited warranty.
3. Items that have a 1-year limited warranty are the UWL(Under Water/Wake Flame) Series of lights, Interior Dome Lights, and Halo Flashlights/accessories.
4. All headlights have a 3-year limited warranty
Rigid Industries, at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
1. Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
2. Abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
3. Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
4. Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
Without registering your purchase or having your original proof of purchase available, the Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty could be voided. No Rigid Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty is available for the Rigid Industries Capture series of lights until a warranty registration is received from the end user and approved by Rigid.