StrongArm™ Seat Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is easy to fit with the use of simple hand tools so that you can restore functionality and your personal safety within minutes.
- Gas charged lift supports
- Heavy gauge steel body
- Patented temperature compensation module valve for consistent operation in extreme weather conditions
- Self-cleaning piston assembly automatically opens to keep orifice clean of fluid contaminants
- Rubber O-ring piston seal helps prevent fluid leakage around the piston
- Unique patented multi-lobe seal – more tolerance for shaft imperfections, temperature extremes, vibration, and shaft contamination
- Teflon back-up ring maximizes performance through improved oil and gas pressure sealing
- Specially engineered upper bushings provide exact fit with piston rod and ensure longer service life
- Hardened chromium plated piston rod – precision ground and polished for excellent corrosion resistance and leak-free sealing
- User-friendly installation
By design, all gas charged lift supports start to fail over time. They are typically out of sight and out of mind until they no longer function the way they used to. Moreover, they may operate reasonably well one day and then not at all the next. We have the solution you need to open the vehicle's compartments. You can be assured that when you choose a gas-charged lift support by RhinoPac, you get the industry’s highest quality in terms of lasting performance, smooth operation, safety, and ease of installation. After assembly, each part is individually tested in four different positions for performance and reliability.
RhinoPac never relies on 'will-fit' substitutions that require lots of extra time to remove the old lift supports, rebuild the connectors, and then install new parts. The manufacturer insists on using hardware that is identical to the OEM design so that the job can be done more easily and much safer, with just a few simple hand tools. Priced affordably yet technologically superior RhinoPac lift supports are a great replacement option to ensure safe and reliable operation, again and again.
Previously an individual brand, RhinoPac currently belongs to AMS Automotive and provides efficient and reliable solutions to the automotive market. RhinoPac is a leading manufacturer of high-quality clutch kits, flywheels, clutch slave cylinders, clutch master cylinders, and automotive lift supports that meet or exceed OE standards for better wear and strength. RhinoPac designs, engineers, and assembles its products in the United States so that customers can buy genuine, 'all-American' products and enjoy quality and reliability that is exceptional in every way.