SR100 Series Clutch Kit (04-021SR100) by RhinoPac®. Does not Include: Flywheel, Slave Cylinder. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.375". Input Shaft Spline: 1.125" x 10 Teeth. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Disc Material: Organic. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 10.5". The SR100 Series for the utility market (which includes truck and SUV applications) is specifically engineered and targeted for towing, as well as slight performance upgrades, including mild ECM, intake, or exhaust improvements. These kits are ideal for the demands of towing and/or off-road use where drivers demand drivetrain performance beyond the original equipment specifications.
|Clutch Cover Type: Diaphragm style|
|Disc Size: 10.375" x 1.125" x 10T|
|Disc Type: Hybrid Organic Kevlar|
|Kit Includes Flywheel: No|
|Kit Includes Slave Cylinder: No|
|Pressure Plate Size: 10.5"|
|Upgrade HP Rating: Up to 50 hp over stock|
- Engineered for applications with stock engines and/or mild upgrades of 50 horsepower or less
- Ideal for applications where aggressive up shift and downshift capability is important combined with stock like driveability.
- Heavy-duty pressure plate upgraded with increased clamp load (except as noted in the application listing)
- Heavy-duty disc lined with organic steel backed friction material for superior burst strength (unless otherwise listed)
- Clutch capacity increased up to 20%
- Significantly higher clutch disc burst strength
- Engineered to be compatible with the OEM hydraulic/cable clutch release system
The SR100 Series for the passenger car market is targeted to support sport model cars, and is specifically engineered and targeted for mild performance upgrades (including ECM upgrades, intake, or exhaust improvements). These kits are ideal for applications where drivers require aggressive up-shift and down-shift capability that extend beyond the original equipment specifications. Each SR100 kit includes a heavy duty pressure plate upgraded with increased clamp load, as well as a heavy duty clutch disc lined with a hybrid aramid-organic friction material.
Previously an individual brand, RhinoPac® currently belongs to AMS Automotive and provides efficient and reliable solutions to the automotive market. RhinoPac is a leading manufacturer of high-quality clutch kits, flywheels, clutch slave cylinders, clutch master cylinders, and automotive lift supports that meet or exceed OE standards for better wear and strength. RhinoPac designs, engineers, and assembles its products in the United States so that customers can buy genuine, 'all-American' products and enjoy quality and reliability that is exceptional in every way.