Universal Ski and Snowboard Rack (573) by Rhino-Rack®. 3 Pairs of Skis or 2 Snowboards. The Rhino-Rack 573 Ski and Snowboard Carrier is the perfect solution for securely transporting your snow gear to and from the mountain. Keep the interior of your vehicle dry and clutter free simply by placing your skis or snowboard in the roof mounted Rhino-Rack 573 snow accessory. Fit three sets of skis or 2 snowboards (back to back) into the carrier, snap it shut, lock it for protection and you're on the road. The release mechanism allows you to open and close the Ski and Snowboard Carrier with gloved hands which saves you time fumbling with unruly tie downs and gets you into the car quicker.
|Pairs of Skis: 3|
|Quantity of Snowboards: 2|
|External Dimensions: Length: 18.5"|
|Internal Dimensions: Length: 12.8"|
|Weight: 2 kg / 4.5 lbs|
- The Rhino-Rack 573 Ski and Snowboard Carrier is packed with features to get you on the road faster and make your winter adventures simple. And for the warmer months it doubles as a Fishing Rod Holder
- Inside length of the Ski and Snowboard Carrier is 325mm / 12.80"
- Easy release and lock mechanisms for gloved hands
- Universal fitting clamp to all Rhino-Rack crossbars types
- Universal fitting clamps to most non-Rhino-Rack crossbars
- Fits 3 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards
- Key locking for security
- Rubber grip profile to protect your skis and snowboards
- Stealthier black look
- Stronger arm locking
- MasterKey compatible
- UV Protected
- Rust Proof
- Mould Resistant
- 5-year warranty
Roof Rack Compatibility:
- Compatible: + Vortex, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Euro, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Heavy Duty, Fitting Kit Required: Fitting Kit (For use with 562/564/566/570/571): HD-FK1
- Compatible: + Prorack P, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Carac, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Whispbar, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Thule (square bar), Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Prorack Trade, Fitting Kit Required: Fitting Kit (For use with 562/564/566/570/571): HD-FK1
- Compatible: + Thule Professional, Fitting Kit Required: Fitting Kit (For use with 562/564/566/570/571): HD-FK1
- Compatible: + Thule Aero, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Prorack Whispbar HD, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Thule Wingbar (Aeroblade), Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Mont Blanc (square bar), Fitting Kit Required: NO
- NOT Compatible: - Rola* Heavy Duty, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Rola* Sport, Fitting Kit Required: NO
When the temperature drops and that deep powder is calling, you have to figure out a way to get your skis and snowboards to the slopes. You can try stuffing them inside the vehicle, which probably won’t go over well with your passengers, and then there’s the prospect of loading cold wet skis/snowboards back into your vehicle at the end of the day. Yuck! Or you can tie your gear to the roof rack cross bars with rope, tie-downs or bungee cords, and then try to undo those fasteners when they’re covered with ice and snow and your fingers are frozen. If these don’t sound like appealing transport solutions, then we suggest the Rhino-Rack Ski and Snowboard Rack. This rack is built to withstand blizzard conditions and it’s packed with all the features you could want in a ski and snowboard carrier.
To start with, this carrier is the easiest to install, featuring universal mounts. Regardless of what kind of roof rack cross bars you have, aftermarket or OEM, these mounts will fit, and you even have the option of C-Channel mounting if your bars are so configured. Security hardware is used to help deter theft of the carriers, and a security hex key is provided. Once installed, you’ll find the rack easy to use. The opening buttons are large and easy to manipulate, even with heavy ski gloves on, and when opened, you’ll find soft rubber moldings to protect your valuable skis and snowboards. And when the carriers are closed, lock them with the included keys and you won’t have to worry about your gear disappearing from your roof when you’re not looking.
The Ski and Snowboard Rack holds 3 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, and it’s even compact enough that room remains on the cross bars for ski pole holders or other cargo or carriers. The rack comes with hardware and instructions and it’s backed by a limited 5-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.