Universal Heavy Duty No Track Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Quantity: 2 Bars. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and need another option for carrying cargo, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack will give you the capacity you need. It’s perfect for especially long cargo like ladders or pipe when you want to support the load from the cab and the cap. The durable, extruded structural grade aluminum cross bars are compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories, and mount on your choice of fixed mount or track mount UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs that come with or without tracks. The track mount legs are adjustable in the tracks to accommodate different size loads.
- Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau cover
- Compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories
- Installation requires drilling into cap or tonneau
- Fixed mount roof rack includes 4 legs, 2 heavy-duty cross bars and mounting hardware
- Track mount roof rack includes 4 legs, 2 heavy-duty cross bars, two 63” tracks, and mounting hardware
- “No Track” track mount roof rack includes 4 legs, 2 cross bars and mounting hardware to mount on existing tracks
- Available with black or silver cross bars in lengths from 50” to 65”
- H-frame construction cross bars have and wide width to support heavy loads
- Cross bars constructed from durable, extruded structural grade aluminum
- Cross bars include wide protective rubber cap insert to cushion the load
- Cross bars include top C-Channel for accessory mounting
- Cross bars have protective end caps to protect hands and cargo
- All legs manufactured from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon
- Legs mount with security hardware; special security hex key included
- Fixed mount legs include backing plates to cover up mounting hardware on underside of cap or tonneau
- Position of track mount legs is adjustable in tracks to accommodate various size loads
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you’re a tradesman that secures your equipment inside a bed cap and would like to be able to carry lengthy cargo like ladders, or if you use your truck for pleasure and would like to be able to carry additional camping or sporting equipment, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack is for you. This roof rack system enables cargo, including all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories, to be carried on top of a hard roof, bed cap, or hardshell tonneau cover. On a bed cap it can be used in conjunction with a single or a pair of cab mounted cross bars to safely haul long ladders or building supplies.
This roof rack includes heavy-duty cross bars and your choice of fixed mount legs or adjustable track mount legs. The cross bars are manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum, and feature super strong H-Frame construction with a wide protective rubber insert, to provide ample support for heavy loads and to keep cargo from sliding. The rubber insert can be removed to reveal the C-Channel, so accessories that require that method of attachment can be mounted.
All legs are manufactured from rugged UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon. The fixed mount legs install to holes that must be drilled in the cap or tonneau with the included hardware. Internal backing plates are included to cover up the mounting hardware on the underside of the cap or tonneau for neat look. Track mount legs install to tracks that are installed on the cap or tonneau. The position of the legs can be adjusted in the tracks to accommodate the size of the cargo. The tracks are mounted to holes that must be drilled in the cap or tonneau using the included hardware. The tracks are 63” in length, but they can be trimmed to fit. “No Track” roof racks come with track mount legs and are intended for use on vehicles that already have tracks.
The Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack System comes with detailed, illustrated instructions and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.