Driver Side Foxwing Awning (31100) by Rhino-Rack®. The Foxwing Awning easily attaches to any roof rack cross bar (with the supplied fitting kits) and can be used for campers, travellers or even in the trades. Made from the same high quality material (rip-stop polycotton canvas) used by OZTENT, the Foxwing Awning is UV protected, waterproof and mould resistant that will withstand the harshest conditions. All telescopic poles, ropes and pegs are included with their own travel bag for storage. *The Foxwing will only fit bars with a minimum distance apart of 900mm **For 3 bar roof rack systems, it is recommended that the 31108 FK is used. The Foxwing Awning provides the best shade solution for you and your family when you're out travelling and enjoying the outdoors. It is a brilliantly designed and easy to operate swing out awning that will cover the side and rear of your vehicle, providing 270 degrees of shade. The Foxwing Awning can be set up and packed down in minutes for you to enjoy more of your day.
Notes: Roof Rack System Required.
|Dimensions: Length: 98" x Width: 7" x Height: 2.4"|
|Material: Rip-Stop Polycotton Canvas|
|Mount Position: Left|
|Product Weight: 40.79lb|
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down (can be set up by 1 person)
- UV Protected Waterproof Mould Shield
- Rust Proof 10.0m coverage area over approx 270 degrees
- Fits all Rhino-Rack, Thule and Yakima roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Fits Pioneer trays and other leading brands
Roof Rack Compitability:
- Compatible: + Vortex, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Euro, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Thule and Yakima Bracket Kit: 31105
- Compatible: + Heavy Duty, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing HD Bracket Kit: 31102
- Compatible: + Prorack P, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Thule and Yakima Bracket Kit: 31105
- Compatible: + TJM Tray, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing ARB and TJM Bracket Kit: 31103
- Compatible: + Carac, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Thule and Yakima Bracket Kit: 31105
- NOT Compatible: - Prorack Whispbar, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Thule (square bar), Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Thule and Yakima Bracket Kit: 31105
- Compatible: + Prorack Trade, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Thule Professional, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Thule Aero, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Yakima (round bar), Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Thule and Yakima Bracket Kit: 31105
- Compatible: + Pioneer Tray, Fitting Kit Required: Pioneer Foxwing And Sunseeker Awning Bracket Kit: 43100
- NOT Compatible: - Prorack Whispbar HD, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Mont Blanc (square bar), Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Thule and Yakima Bracket Kit: 31105
- Compatible: + Tracklander Tray, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing Tracklander Bracket Kit: 31104
- Compatible: + Rola* Heavy Duty, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + Rola* Sport, Fitting Kit Required: NO
- Compatible: + ARB Tray, Fitting Kit Required: Foxwing ARB and TJM Bracket Kit: 31103
If you’ve got a roof rack on your vehicle, you may find that the patented Foxwing Awning is the best accessory you’ve ever purchased. If you’re a camper, forget about setting up a cumbersome and difficult to erect canopy; the Foxwing can be set up by one person in minutes. If you’re a tradesman, forget about sawing wood or repairing equipment under the blazing sun; with the Foxwing you can work in cool shade. If you’re a tailgater at sporting events or just watch the kids’ soccer games, the Foxwing will add to your enjoyment by keeping you protected from the sun or sudden showers. And if you’re a sportsman or traveler, the Foxwing will provide an instant oasis, where you can get out of your vehicle and enjoy the outdoors while staying cool and dry.
The Foxwing easily mounts to Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero, and Sportz cross bars. It swings out to provide a full 270 degrees of shade and rain protection at the left hand side and rear of your vehicle. Easily set up or packed away by one person, the Foxwing comes with telescoping poles, pegs and ropes in their own travel bag, to support the edges of the awning. Using available fitting kits, it can be mounted to the ends of the Rhino-Rack H/D bars, to free up the cross bars for cargo and other accessories; to Thule, Inno, and Yakima cross bars; and to ARB, TJM, and Tracklander trays.
Proven tough under the harsh conditions of the Australian outback, the Foxwing is made to last, with awning fabric made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant, and a solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum and corrosion resistant hardware that won’t rust. The Foxwing Awning comes with all necessary hardware and detailed, illustrated installation and user instructions. It’s backed by a limited 2-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.