Ford Explorer 2002, Fuel Tank Filler Neck by Replace®. Fuel filler necks are generally trouble-free components, but like anything else made of ferrous metal, they are susceptible to rust, and they can also be damaged in collisions. If you’re in need of a fuel filler neck, you may think you have to go to the dealer and pay the high dealer price for a replacement, but that assumption would be incorrect. Now you can get an OE quality fuel filler neck for much less from Replace.
- Same quality as OE for less money
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Direct replacement
- Installs the same as factory unit
- Same dimensions as OE part
- Same gauge material as OE
- No vehicle modifications required for installation
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Replace® is dedicated to providing original equipment (OE) quality body parts and lights without the high OE price. Rather than deal with so-called "universal" parts that may or may not fit your vehicle, Replace sells only parts that have OE quality fit, function and appearance. They believe such parts should be affordable so you can repair your vehicle to its former state, restoring your pride of ownership and preserving its resale value. With Replace parts you can just say no to high dealer prices.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov