Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the correct amount of fuel in the tank. If testing proves that your fuel module is faulty, don’t pay the high dealer price for a replacement, when you can get an OE quality fuel pump module assembly for much less from Replace.
- Same quality as OE for less money
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
- Direct replacement
- Installs the same as factory unit
- Same dimensions as OE part
- Same gauge material as OE
- No vehicle modifications required for installation
Replace® is dedicated to providing original equipment (OE) quality body parts and lights without the high OE price. Rather than deal with so-called "universal" parts that may or may not fit your vehicle, Replace sells only parts that have OE quality fit, function and appearance. They believe such parts should be affordable so you can repair your vehicle to its former state, restoring your pride of ownership and preserving its resale value. With Replace parts you can just say no to high dealer prices.