- Alliance Performance Engine Cooling
- Caravelle Performance Engine Cooling
- Clio Performance Engine Cooling
- Dauphine Performance Engine Cooling
- Encore Performance Engine Cooling
- Fuego Performance Engine Cooling
- Gordini Performance Engine Cooling
- Laguna Performance Engine Cooling
- Le Car Performance Engine Cooling
- Megane Performance Engine Cooling
- Radiator CapsRenault
- (83)Cooling FansRenault
- (48)Water PumpsRenault
- (15)Coolant TanksRenault
- (134)Coolant HosesRenault
- (21)Thermostat HousingRenault
- (24)Transmission CoolingRenault
- (37)Oil CoolersRenault
- (2)Power Steering CoolingRenault
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesRenault
Reducing the heat produced by your power unit is a task the engine cooling system has to cope with. It is a complex system that consists of a number of important components. These are: a water pump that pumps the coolant around the system, a radiator that cools the fluid supplied by the pump, radiator caps that keep the whole system properly pressurized, cooling fans and a number of other smaller but not less important parts. Performance engine cooling parts allow your cooling system to always function efficiently. When tuned with supreme quality parts, this system of your Renault will keep your power unit always agile and ready for action.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Renault performance engine cooling parts. Why? The answer is simple. Because we are beyond competition when it comes to upscale products offered at the most tempting prices around. Plus, we offer a multitude of options in order to meet the needs of every single customer. Cooperating with a number of dependable aftermarket brands like Crown, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, Omix-Ada, and Maradyne, we offer our customers performance cooling fans, radiators, thermostats and water pumps of the finest quality.
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$293.87 - $646.07
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$7.65 - $19.70
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$178.80 - $424.79
- Mr. Gasket® Thermocap™ Radiator CapThermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Keeping your engine cool is pretty important, so Mr. Gasket has a full line of cooling system accessories. Whether it’s a simple, plain-Jane thermostat installed where the sun don’t...Brilliant triple-chrome platingPrevent boilovers$10.17 - $35.38
- Flex-a-Lite® Trimline Direct Fit S-Blade Electric FanTrimline Direct Fit S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. 10". The Trimline S-Blade electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$93.72 - $101.39
- MotoRad® High-Flow Series ThermostatHigh-Flow Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle. MotoRad...Made of stainless steelProvide increased flow$5.49 - $13.78
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Prevents your engine from overheatingProvides increased horsepower and torque$238.33 - $357.70
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Universal Electric FanBlack Magic Universal Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Reversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applicationsPrevents your engine from overheating$264.26 - $426.27
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$92.86 - $110.32
- Vibrant Performance® Weld On BungUniversal Filler Neck with Cap by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance offers an extensive selection of Aluminum and Mild Steel Weld Bungs. Ideal for use with Aluminum Radiators, Oil Pans, custom tank fabrication and any other...Made of High Quality MaterialsWeld Bungs available in Mild Steel and T6061 Aluminum$4.10 - $38.75
- GMB® Engine Cooling Water PumpWater Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts through GMB...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$11.01 - $642.39
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$16.09 - $589.46
- Airtex® Water PumpWater Pump by Airtex®. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE standards and tested to...Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assembliesUnitized seals for superior protection against leakage and contamination$17.61 - $539.94
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Water PumpRemanufactured Engine Water Pump by A1 Cardone®. 100% leak testing and hub-pull testing ensures reliable performance. O.E.-supplied NEW unitized seals ensure long-lasting, trouble-free performance. Unlike other aftermarket...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$19.08 - $417.54
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Renault Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler