Renault Encore Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Renault Encore is a subcompact automobile manufactured by American Motors company in North America since 1983. The Renault Encore was similar to the Renault 11, though slightly re-engineered for the North American market. It came as a three and five-door hatchback variant of the Renault Alliance, sharing lots of the components and options with the latter. The Encore model was offered with a range of engines from 1.4L to 2.0L equipped with 3-speed automatic or 4-/5-speed mechanic transmissions.
The production of the 3-/5-door hatchback was launched in 1983 and though the car had an AMC logo, it was sold and advertised as Renault. In 1984 convertible variant was added to the model range and since 1985 2-door hatchbacks were turned into convertibles. A 1.7L engine was made optional in the same 1985. Later, the 3-door Encore became the basis for the rejuvenated Renault LeCar Cup racing series.
By 1985 the US automobile market was starting to move away Encore and Alliance as the gasoline crisis ended and consumers wanted larger cars. In 1987 model year the Renault Encore hatchback based on Alliance platform was included into the Alliance model range. The Encore model was renamed into the Alliance hatchback. And as the same 1987 both models failed to generate enough sale, the production stopped.
When it comes to a sedan, drivers need performance. Comfort. Handling. And of course, dependability. The Renault Encore parts deliver. With enough punch to zoom down the highway and enough room to feel comfy on a trip the countryside, the Renault Encore is ready to take on all challenges. Featuring a luxuriously smooth body-style along with plenty of in-cabin amenities, any journey inside this vehicle is a pleasurable experience. The only trick is finding the right Renault Encore accessories and parts that represent your tastes. Lucky for you, that's exactly what we're here for!
Renault Encore Accessories and Parts are always a priority at CARiD.com. We handpick the finest manufacturers in the game to make sure that all of our Renault Encore accessories and parts demonstrate a concise factory fitment along with unerring durability. The very best in quality, style, protection, and comfort - it's what we do. Because when it comes to your car, you should never have to settle for anything less.
Whatever you expect from your Renault Encore, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Renault Encore and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...