SST™ 9000 Shock Absorbers by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5" lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining the factory ride qualities.
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time)
- Twin-Tube internal design
- 100% Premium Satin Finish Billet Aluminum
- Clear Anodized Corrosion Resistant Coated Bodies
- CNC Precision Machined Body and End Mounts
- Gas / Oil Separated - Eliminates Cavitation. 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Shaft
- Rebuildable and Revalvable
- Two-Stage Sealing System - Dirt Out, Oil In
- Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber
- Designed For Use On Leveled and Mild Lifted Vehicles
- Developed For Use With Larger Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Premium Lucas Synthetic Oil To Insure Maximum Performance
We'll guess that you might need a little more control over your truck's handling than original-equipment shocks provide. Not to mention some extra length to handle the lift you've added. ReadyLIFT® SST®9000 Extended Length shocks will solve your problems. These rebuildable, and revalvable shocks are manufactured with the center-to-center length tailored for your lift, and with valving characteristics developed to match your vehicle. The stout 5/8" chromed shaft carries a rebuildable valve body, and you can even revalve the damping characteristics to suit your vehicle. All of that is wrapped in a 6061 aluminum alloy body that's pressurized with nitrogen gas to keep internal frothing to a minimum.
Henderson NV is smack in the middle of a lot of off-roading activity. That's where ReadyLIFT® is based, in order to be close to their customers and their needs. About 12 years ago, ReadyLIFT founder and CEO Scott Poncher realized that there was a market for people who wanted to lift their trucks only a few inches, not the six inches or more that most lift kits were set up to do. A few inches were enough to make the truck's stance level (instead of drooped down in front, as seems to be common today), or to accommodate slightly larger wheels and tires. There was no option for these customers that didn't raise the truck more than necessary, was easy to install and reasonably priced. And so ReadyLIFT was born to bring a line of reasonably-priced, but still highly-engineered and well-made moderate-rise lift kits to market.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov