RBP Suspension Lift Kits & Leveling Kits come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects for the full life of the product. This warranty extends to the original purchaser for the product installed on the purchaser’s original vehicle. Please see RBP SHOCK WARRANTY NOTES below *. Proof of purchase is may be required when submitting a warranty claim. RBP’s warranty coverage does not include opinions regarding ride fitment, design or comfort. Certain mechanical aspects of any suspension lift product may accelerate ordinary wear and tear of original equipment components. Installation of certain RBP products may void the vehicle’s factory warranty as it pertains to certain covered components. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their local dealer for warranty coverage before installation of the lift or leveling kit. RBP will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the failed component. Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight or incidental or consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. A consumer who chooses to modify their vehicle with another manufacturer’s products, or any aftermarket products will assume all risk and responsibility for potential damages incurred as a result of their modifications.
Exclusions to RBP Warranty
- Parts subject to normal wear: bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends and heim joints.
- Leaf or coil springs used without proper bump stops.
- Products shown with misuse, abuse or abrasion contact with other items.
- Damage caused as a result of not following recommendations or requirement called out in the installation manuals.
- FOX Racing Shocks as per Fox Factory, Inc’s policy.
- Products used in applications other than listed in RBP’s catalog.
- Discontinued products at RBP’s discretion.
- RBP assumes no responsibility for any product improperly installed, altered, lack of or improper maintenance or improper use of our products.
*RBP Shock Warranty Notes
RBP warrants to the original purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use, therefore are not covered under warranty. However, leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse may be considered for warranty.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More