A4 Clear Kick Scooter by Razor®. Double stacked headtube clamp. Extra thick foam grips. 100% aircraft-grade aluminum. The A4 was designed for durability and performance on the street.
- Max: 220lb
- Age Options: 6+
- Weight: 7.5lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions 25" x 4" x 7.25"
- Ultra strong deck, tested by Team Razor riders with durability and performance in mind
- Full deck grip tape
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Patented rear fender brake (U.S. Patent No. 6,139,035)
- Patented folding mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 6,431,567 & 7,063,341,B2)
- Urethane wheels
- Extra thick foam grips for additional palm protection
- Easy to fold and carry
- Double stacked headtube clamp for extra strength
- Adjustable handlebars
- No assembly required
Razor brand embodies the spirit of fun and freedom. It defies boundaries and sometimes even gravity. The company was founded in 2000 with the introduction of its now legendary kick scooter, which quickly became an essential ride for anyone on the go. Today, Razor products are available worldwide, with a full range of wheeled goods to inspire and excite riders everywhere. Razor USA LLC is growing as a toy company, introducing innovation and play value to enliven classic toy categories. The New Brands division of Razor is dedicated to the development of delightful and innovative toys that deliver ultimate play value for both boys and girls.