MG MGB Base 1972, Professional Grade™ Rear Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Wheel Cylinders fit each application as well as the original. Delivers leak-free performance and maximum service life.
|Bore Diameter: 20.6375mm (13/16")|
|Inlet Thread Size: 3/8-24|
- Vehicle Specific Designs: Match OE form, fit and function; superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage
- 100% Pressure Tested: Dependable operation and leak-free performance
- Materials Match OE: Vehicle specific designs, cast iron or aluminum depending on the OE
- Smooth Bore Finish: Better-quality seal increases the life of the rubber parts
- EPDM and SBR Rubber Components: Superior resistance to heat, corrosion and leakage
- Hardened Zinc Dichromate Bleeder Screws: Trivalent coating; extra protection and added durability for longer service life
Raybestos® is a manufacturer of brake parts, brake shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, and many other products known for their premium quality, safety, and long lasting service life. The company has been regarded as a leading brand of replacement products since 1902. Raybestos demonstrates its continuous commitment to research and development. Thanks to its advanced technology, the company offers rotors which are the perfect option for noise-prone applications.