Studebaker Champion 1952, Professional Grade™ Brake Master Cylinder by Raybestos®. Professional Grade New Master Cylinders give technicians a NEW part that fits each application as well as the original. Delivers everything you need to get the job done; lessens installation time and ensures fewer comebacks.
|Bore Diameter: 1"|
|Number of Outlets: 1|
|Primary Outlet Thread: (1) 1/2-20|
- Materials and Design Match OE: Vehicle specific designs; no stress on the brake booster mounting
- Dependable Operation and Leak-free Performance: 100% pressure tested; meet SAE J1153 and J1154 requirements for reliability and performance
- All New Parts: New castings, new pistons, new return springs and new components
- No Assembly Required: Arrives complete and ready to bench bleed and install
- Geometrically Toleranced: Body and plastic reservoir match center to center for a proper fit and leak-free operation
- Bore Size and Finish Matches OE: Prevents fluid bypass, which can cause loss of hydraulic pressure; extended service life
- New Piston Assembly and Return Spring: Prevents brake drag, which can overheat the caliper and rotor; increased pad life
- EPDM and SBR Rubber Components: Meet SAE specs and are compatible with brake fluid; resist heat, corrosion and leakage
- Hardened Zinc Dichromate Bleeder Screws: Trivalent coating; extra protection, added durability and longer service life
- Reduced Warranty Claims: Passes SAE tests for proper function and leak-free operation at hot and cold temperatures
Raybestos® is a manufacturer of brake parts, brake shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, and many other products known for their premium quality, safety, and long lasting service life. The company has been regarded as a leading brand of replacement products since 1902. Raybestos demonstrates its continuous commitment to research and development. Thanks to its advanced technology, the company offers rotors which are the perfect option for noise-prone applications.