Mazda Protege 1991, PG Plus Professional Grade™ Organic Rear Drum Brake Shoes by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade Brake Shoes offer a full coverage program that delivers industry leading category coverage to trucks, police, taxi and fleet-type vehicles that require severe duty performance. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning
|Quantity: Sold as a set for two wheels|
|Shoe Size: 228.6mm (9") x 29.97mm (1.18")|
- Highest Sheer Strength - Provides highest possible bond integrity
- Ensures the best contact between shoe and drum
- Premium New Steel - Facilitates correct shoe to drum contact for best performance
- Application Specific Materials - Best performance and service life; provide stable and balanced braking
- Delivers the highest possible shear strength; reduces noise and vibration
- Premium Dipped Coating - Provides corrosion resistance for superior durability
- Sold as a two-wheel set
Raybestos® is a manufacturer of brake parts, brake shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, and many other products known for their premium quality, safety, and long lasting service life. The company has been regarded as a leading brand of replacement products since 1902. Raybestos demonstrates its continuous commitment to research and development. Thanks to its advanced technology, the company offers rotors which are the perfect option for noise-prone applications.