120V Water Heater by Raritan®. Raritan's Plastic Piston Rod Yoke is made specifically for Raritan's PHII and PHEII. Raritan manufactures equipment for pleasure boats throughout the world. Products include marine toilets, waste treatment systems, icemakers and water heaters. Committed to the environment and preserving sea life, Raritan designs products to help maintain an environmental balance and ensure the quality of marine waters. Raritan products prove their reliability under the rugged demands of real world boating. Raritan invite you to let us prove it to you. Raritan products prove their reliability under the rugged demands of real world boating. Raritan invite you to let us prove it to you!
- Carefully crafted to suit your specific boating needs
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Guarantees proper performance
- Simple installation - retrofIt's to most on-board pressure systems
- Proven long-life design
- Withstands the rigors of the marine environment
- Glass-lined steel tank is more durable than stainless steel
- Attractive polymer jacket resists corrosion from dampness
- Ignition-protected, adjustable thermostat
- Round tanks are designed to withstand more pressure than square tanks
- Glass-lined steel tank for long life and high efficiency
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free foam insulation
- Replaceable magnesium anode to protect tank and neutralize acids in the water
The "1700 Series" water heater provides hot water for galley and shower. Dense foam insulation provides better and longer heat retention than traditional fiberglass. The tank itself is protected by a 75 PSI Tand P ( temperature and pressure) relief valve. The cylindrical design of the tank enables it to withstand more pressure than a cube shaped tankHeat exchanger models can be connected to the engine cooling system. This provides the added convenience of hot water when underway or generator power is not available. The innovative heat exchanger is over seven feet in length and is evenly coiled throughout the interior of the tank, providing hot water rapidly and efficientlyRaritan's water heaters use an ignition protected thermostat. Although it is factory set to 120 Degree F, it is adjustable from 110 Degree to 160 Degree F and has a safety shut down limit of 190-Degree F. All models and sizes have the plumbing connections on the same side to simplify installation. Hot and cold water connections are 3/4" male NPT (National Pipe Thread). Heat exchanger connections are 3/4" female NPT.
For more than fifty years, Raritan® has been meeting the customers needs for outstanding service and product reliability establishing ourselves as “the most dependable name on the water.” The customers continue to be their focus, and the primary source of the ideas for new products and product enhancements. The median length of service for Raritan employees is about twenty years, an unusual number in the fast changing world we live and work in. It is a measure of the dedication of the men and women who design, manufacture, distribute and support Raritan`s marine products.