Catch Can Kit by Radium®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining
- The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level
- Some engines may require multiple catch cans depending on the PCV system design.
|Height: 5"(127 mm)|
|Outside Diameter: 2.45"(62.23 mm)|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
This kit contains two independent catch cans, each plumbed into different parts of the PCV system. It is designed for users wanting to keep the function of the the closed loop PCV valve which flows fresh air through the engine block to pull out blow-by gasses.
Radium Engineering® is a trusted automotive manufacturer that offers an expanding collection of motorsport parts and accessories for high-performance and racing vehicles. All Radium products are carefully designed with thorough R&D and expertly built in-house using the latest computer simulation and modeling techniques to provide second-to-none quality. Extensively tested, the company’s products deliver the most impressive performance and exceed the most demanding expectations. For these reasons, top motorsport competitors from all over the world rely on Radium Engineering products.