Lexus IS 1999, Open Slot 2-Piece Front Brake Rotors by RacingBrake®. Pair. Straight Slot. Company performance division of TPM Products, Inc. a 20-year veteran in the brake industry. At RacingBrake, dedicated to providing the best solution for performance braking. Although company are still relatively new in the performance industry, manufacturing experience and technical innovation has already led to three patent-pending designs aimed at improving brake performance.
- Retaining and jack screw holes might have been eliminated to prevent the screws from stripping and breaking, causing tremendous effort to remove and replace the rotors. Two-piece rotor hats are made of aluminum which is easier for installation and removal.
- Replacement Components: Rotor Ring: D206-01-311 (Slotted), D206-01-351 (Drilled and Slotted), Fasteners: FK1.
|Size: 296x32mm (11.7" x 1.3")|
|Rotor Weight (lbs.): 14.9|
|One-piece: 16.3 lbs.|
|2-Piece: 14.9 lbs.|
|Weight Savings: 1.4 lbs.|
|Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated|
|Machining: Straight Slot|
|Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface|
- Lighter rotor (12-16% weight reduction varied with the size and design) than original one-piece rotor – meaning lower un-sprung weight
- Cooler disc - due to higher heat dissipation rate of aluminum hat as compared to cast iron
- True full sliding design (unlike others out in the marketplace) allows the disc to expand and contract freely without stressing the hat. This helps prevent the disc from warping or cracking
- Allows consumers to replace only the rotor ring, while re-using the hat. Although the initial cost of two-piece rotors is higher than one-piece rotors, the lifetime operating cost could be lower
- Precise manufacturing and high-grade materials
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Expertly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Designed to help get the most out of your vehicle
RacingBrake® has been developing and producing precision brake parts and components for the automotive and marine industries for over two decades. The company’s goal is to offer customers high-grade brake upgrades - starting from direct bolt-on factory replacement rotors and finishing with complete brake system upgrades. RB brake parts are designed and manufactured based on the company’s extensive experience and know-how in brake technology, so they guarantee the highest level of quality and reliability. Offered at great prices, RacingBrake products will exceed your expectations.