Universal ET Series Front Brake Pads (PD918-38) by RacingBrake®. The RB Performance Street Compounds provide excellent modulation, consistent friction and torque output, and can be run from ambient temperature, even during cold winter mornings.
- Advanced Street - For very adventurous street driving.
- Not for use on the track, as high temperatures will greatly accelerate pad wear. For track racing, use Motorsports Compounds.
- ET300: Performance Street - Delivers braking performance beyond stock pads, yet with minimal dust and no squeaking
- ET500: Aggressive Street - Provides additional stopping power over ET300; low dust and little to no squeaking
- Break-in: All the brake pads must be bedded in properly per break-in procedure
- Precise manufacturing and high-grade materials
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Expertly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Designed to help get the most out of your vehicle
RacingBrake® has been developing and producing precision brake parts and components for the automotive and marine industries for over two decades. The company’s goal is to offer customers high-grade brake upgrades - starting from direct bolt-on factory replacement rotors and finishing with complete brake system upgrades. RB brake parts are designed and manufactured based on the company’s extensive experience and know-how in brake technology, so they guarantee the highest level of quality and reliability. Offered at great prices, RacingBrake products will exceed your expectations.